NZ – Auckland – Auckland Central
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities!
- Professional Work Environment!
- Convenient Location!
Our Client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager BDM for the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
The position of Business Development Manager requires the ability to articulate and manage the value proposition of my client with close coordination with key staff across and with the support from global practices, across the Australia and New Zealand geography.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing opportunities for my client’s offerings in Banking Finance and Insurance (BFSI)
- Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing opportunities in the Banking Finance and Insurance (BFSI)
- Take the lead role in the positioning, refinement, and promotion of the Global offering portfolio
- Take full or joint responsibility for client relationship management strategies, plans, and execution activities relating to BFSI.
- Represent my client at all levels and contribute in a positive way to its long-term performance and reputation.
- Facilitate the wider development and closure of other IT services and consulting opportunities through close collaboration with responsible individuals.
- Consultative sales ability and strategic selling skills with significant sales achievement.
- Experience in providing value propositions to customers that connect business and IT.
- Ability to introduce new systems and processes and an appreciation of the linkages between new technology and business development concepts and strategies.
- Experience in managing large scale, highly complex, technology-based solutions through the approval process in large, hierarchical organisations.
- Able to maintain business development activity across a diverse solutions portfolio and territory while maintaining clear focus and structure.
- Analytical and strategic planning skills to enable provision of high level advice at divisional and executive management levels.
If the above sounds like THE perfect opportunity for you, then kindly send your DETAILED resume in a Word format to Aroop Banerjee at Pro-Active Human Resources(see below) or for any further information, please feel free to call us( Sydney, Australia Number )
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aroop Banerjee, quoting Ref No. PRO-HR/AB/2019-2057.